Organic Cacao Nibs 15kg
PRICE SHOWN EXCLUDING VAT
Shelled and crushed cocoa beans. An excellent source of antioxidants, with a pleasant semi-bitter flavor. Cocoa nibs are often used by chocolatiers as the base ingredient for chocolate. Cocoa nibs are also a popular ingredient with beer brewers and wineries.
Our nibs are raw, and dried with warm - not hot - air. They can be further roasted to acquire different roasting strengths for different flavor profiles. They have a very strong delicious chocolate aroma, characteristic of the pure Arriba bean.
- Ingredients: 100% Cocoa Beans
- Kosher Pareve
- No gluten, dairy and/or nuts
- Made with Arriba Nacional Ecuadorian Beans fine aroma and flavor Beans
- Ethically sourced in partnership with small farmers and co-ops
- Certified Organic by Kiwa BCS Öko-Garantie
- Use as nut or chocolate chip substitute as a flavor kick
- Bean-to-Bar chocolate making
- Beer Brewing
Disclaimer: Cocoa Nibs are an industrial ingredient in the chocolate industry. They are safe to consume since they are washed and dried. However, very small amounts of natural occurring impurities such as small pieces of branches, cocoa shell, small stones, among others might be present since it is an agricultural raw material that has not been further processed.