Organic Natural Cocoa Butter 25kg
PRICE SHOWN EXCLUDING VAT
Made in Ecuador with premium beans. This virgin butter is not deodorized so it retains the delicious chocolate aroma with its natural characteristics. Natural cocoa butter is widely used in the cosmetics and soap industries. It is believed to be good for scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles. In the food-industry it is used to make wonderful white chocolate.
Cocoa butter is normally hard at room temperature and melts at body temperature. To soften it, simply microwave it shortly before use.
- Ingredients: 100% Cocoa Beans Fat
- Kosher Pareve
- No gluten, dairy and/or nuts
- Made with Arriba Nacional Ecuadorian fine aroma and flavor beans
- Ethically sourced in partnership with small farmers and co-ops
- Certified Organic by Kiwa BCS Öko-Garantie
- Bean-to-Bar chocolates making
- White chocolate making
- Thinning of chocolate - chocolate fountains, fudges, creams
- Soap & Candle making
- Skin products (moisturizers, stretch marks, lip balms)
- Chocolate mousses
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: Occasionally during summertime some of the Chocolate, Cocoa Butter and Cocoa Liquor/Mass might melt slightly during shipping. We do not use cold-packing materials for regular shipments because we try to keep our shipping and packing costs low in order to give our customers the most competitive prices. This should not affect any of your baking/cooking applications.