Organic Cocoa Liquor/Cocoa Mass 15kg
Bio Certified: NL-BIO-01
Natural Cocoa Paste. Made from Ecuadorian Arriba Cacao by Cafiesa, also known as Nacional Cocoa, which is one of the few fine aromatic beans of the world. No GMOs or any additives used. This cocoa mass has an excellent aroma and taste, so you can make wonderful chocolate recipes, or even your own chocolate bars from scratch. UNSWEETENED BAKING CHOCOLATE.
- Ingredients: 100% Ground Cocoa Beans / Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa beans)
- Fat content (Cocoa Butter): average 50-52%
- Kosher Pareve
- No gluten, dairy and/or nuts
- Kibbled (medium to small irregular thin pieces, easy to melt, about 2,5in x 1/4in x 1in)
- Made with Arriba Nacional Ecuadorian fine aroma and flavor beans
- Ethically sourced in partnership with small farmers and co-ops
- Certified Organic / Bio
- Chocolate Making
- Beer Brewing (be aware of fat content)
- Mixing your own chocolate couverture or compound
- Energy bars
Shipping disclaimer: Occasionally during summertime some of the Chocolate, Cocoa Butter and Cocoa Liquor/Mass might melt somewhat during shipping. We do not use cold-packing materials for regular shipments, since we try to keep our shipping costs and packing costs low, in order to give you the most competitive prices. This should not affect any of your baking/cooking applications.