Organic Alkalized 10/12 Cocoa Powder 25kg
Bio Certified: NL-BIO-01
Made from organic Ecuadorian Cocoa beans. This cocoa powder is the most widely used because it has a slightly darker color than the natural version. The Dutching process enhances color and gives the cocoa a strong flavor, which also makes it more soluble. Commonly used in chocolate drinks, ice creams, baking recipes, and anything else that requires the flavor of delicious cocoa. UNSWEETENED.
- Ingredients: Cacao, <2% Potassium Carbonate (a salt)
- Fat content: 10-12%
- Kosher Pareve
- No gluten, dairy and/or nuts
- Made with Arriba Nacional Ecuadorian fine aroma and flavor beans
- Ethically sourced in partnership with small farmers and co-ops
- Certified Organic by Kiwa BCS Öko-Garantie
- Baking - Usually recipes that only asks for Baking Powder (but NO Baking Soda) will require Alkalized Cocoa Powder.
- Beverages (hot or cold)
- Beer Brewing
- Mixing your own chocolate couverture or compound
- Energy bars