Organic Deodorized Cocoa Butter, Block 25kg
Bio Certified: NL-BIO-01
Made with certified organic Ecuadorian cocoa beans, this deodorized cocoa butter is used in recipes when you don't want to add the strong cocoa flavor and aroma of natural cocoa butter. Widely used in the cosmetic industry, it is great for creams and balms, as well as any recipe that requires the blending of flavors.
Our deodorization process does not use any chemicals or bleaching agents. It is merely done with counter-current steam deodorization, which will remove most of the aroma, and leave the butter in its natural form, just without the odor.
Cocoa butter is normally hard at room temperature and melts at body temperature. To soften it, simply microwave it shortly before use.
- Ingredients: 100% Cocoa Beans Fat
- Kosher Pareve
- No gluten, dairy and/or nuts
- Made with Arriba Nacional Ecuadorian fine aroma and flavor beans
- Ethically sourced in partnership with small farmers and co-ops
- Bean-to-Bar chocolates making
- White chocolate making
- Thinning of chocolate - chocolate fountains, fudges, creams
- Soap & Candle making
- Skin products (moisturizers, stretch marks, lip balms)
- Chocolate mousses
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: Occasionally during summertime some of the Chocolate, Cocoa Butter and Cocoa Liquor/Mass might melt slightly during shipping. We do not use cold-packing materials for regular shipments because we try to keep our shipping and packing costs low in order to give our customers the most competitive prices. This should not affect any of your baking/cooking applications.